Look for our new website to be launched this spring…
Founded in 1989, Brookfield & Company has grown into the mid-South’s premiere financial resource and solutions center for small businesses. Whether a client seeks access to cash, needs turnaround management, requires value-added advisory services or debt restructure, Brookfield & Company is the resource. When a client needs to assess and maximize company value, transition a company, or develop an exit strategy, Brookfield & Company is the solution. We execute and deliver results with a sense of urgency. Built on a tradition of integrity and strict confidentiality, the company’s success is based on our clients’ successes. Brookfield & Company services include:
· Our capstone product, CFO-On-CallSM, provides interim or ongoing, on-site CFO services. We immediately add value and enhance the bottom line by identifying and reducing costs and by improving cash flow. Other components include assisting with budgets, dissecting financial statements, and improving operations or inventory costs. As your business partner, Brookfield & Company also provides the objective sounding board that companies need in their strategic planning processes. By leveraging the time and money of business owners, we allow them to focus on sales and operations and boost client profitability.
· We provide advisory services in financial analysis, earnings improvement, operational enhancements, and corporate and financial restructuring. These engagements are not transactional in nature but relationship-oriented.
· Through our extensive national network of funding sources, we locate capital for clients who want to grow their businesses. Our reputation, knowledge of financial structures, and negotiating skills contribute to client success.
· The Associates at Brookfield & Company have led numerous clients through successful mergers and acquisitions by learning about the companies, understanding the industry, and maximizing the company value.
We recognize that each client’s situation is unique. Our experiences enable us to tailor a plan to meet clients’ specific needs and help business owners stay focused on the success of their companies. Brookfield & Company succeeds when our clients succeed.
Does your company need resources or solutions? For more information or questions, contact:
Julie Curd, Director of Marketing
Brookfield & Company
5050 Poplar Avenue, Suite 1400 · Memphis, TN 38157
(901) 681-9000 · facsimile (901) 767-1465
To receive an announcement regarding the launch of our new site,
email your name and address to: